Contact me

PLEASE HIT THE CONTACT ME BUTTON ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO REACH ME OR SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER.

I try to answer all emails, but it may take a few days, so be patient.

You can reach me at:

writefromthepast(at)yahooDOTcom
Facebook.com/RomanticHistoricalFiction
@JessicaJames on Twitter

18 Comments

1. Just finished reading your book, “Shades of Gray” and I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved, loved, loved it. As a Virginian myself, I have always enjoyed reading really good books about the Civil War; in fact, “Gone With the Wind” is my all time favorite book. I put “Shades of Gray” high up on the my personal favorites list. I look forward to reading more of your books. Congratulations on all the awards/nominations “Shades of Gray” has received — very well deserved. Thank you for such interesting characters with Hunter and Andrea. I felt that at any time during my reading I could look up and see them. Marie P, Charlottesville, VA

2. Thank you so much, Mary. You have certainly made my day. Feel free to email me. I love to talk to readers.

3. Best book I have ever read! Just finished off a box of tissues! Can’t wait to read more of you work!

4. Dear Jessica, It is SO wonderful to encounter another woman who writes Civil War fiction! I’m leaving on a book tour through Florida and will definitely bring ‘Shades of Gray’ with me. I am impressed by your book trailer, your story, and want to wish you The Best,
    Emily Hill, Jenkins: Confederate Blockade Runner.

5. I just got done reading your book for my 8th grade reading class, and I loved it. I never have felt so many emotions for a book in my life. The love Hunter and Andrea had was inspiring and very deep. I was on your website and it said that your Noble Cause book has been released. I’m dying to read it. How can I get it?

6. How to I get the epilogue for Noble Cause. Love that Alex and Andrea were marriedobtur

7. If you want to request the epilogue, please hit the blue Contact Me button on upper left on the page. Thank you!

8. It took me three nights to finish this book and I enjoyed it so much. Many tears shed for those involved and sobbed when Justus was killed . I would love to receive the epilogue if that is still an option.

9. Sure you can read the Epilogue. Just email me your email address and I’ll send it to you. (writefromthepastATyahooDOTcom)

10. I have just finished reading ‘Nobel Cause’ and can’t put into words how much I enjoyed it. I am very interested in the epilogue mentioned at the end and how to get it. I have cried throughout this poignant story. Felt so much a part of the characters, their pain and their love. Can’t wait to read more, Thank you.

11. Just finished ‘Nobel Cause’ – cried, laughed (a little) and never felt so close to characters both in love and pain as in this book. I dearly would love to read the epilogue if available. Thank you

12. Thanks, Melanie! Send me an email so that I can get yours, or use the Contact Me button on the left. Thanks!

13. I am requesting the Epilogue of ‘Noble Cause’. I finished reading ‘Shades of Gray’ and immediately purchased ‘Noble Cause’. I am an avid reader – this is one of the best books I have read in a long time. A classic in the making!! Thank you for sharing your gift of writing and storytelling.

14. I am requesting the Epilogue of ‘Noble Cause’. I finished reading ‘Shades of Gray’ and immediately purchased ‘Noble Cause’. I am an avid reader and this is one of the best books I have read in a long time. A classic in the making!! Thank you for sharing your gift of writing and storytelling!!

15. I absolutely loved Shades of Gray and then purchased Noble Cause to get the Happy Ever After ending. I have tried to get the epilogue by clicking on the Contact Me button but I couldn’t get the code to be accepted. Please I am dying to read the other ending, too. Great work! I have been recommending it to all my friends. Written so well!!! Such feeling and character development!

Lori F

16. Ms. James I just finished reading your Book Shades of Gray and cannot tell you what a wonderful book it was I have laughed and cried with Alex and Andrea. I have loved the Civil War Era since High School. This book is number 1 with me.

Shirley Willoughby, Cynthiana Ky